Go down 
AuthorMessage
natuas
High council
High council

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-16

INSTANCE RULES. Empty
PostSubject: INSTANCE RULES.   INSTANCE RULES. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:59 am

ok heres my input on instance rules for looting.

1) basic looting for everyone to get a turn.

2) greens should be greed only if you dont need it. if you do need it let the group know right away..we dont read minds.

3) on all blue items everyone passes....then group discusses it..if no one needs it then you all type "/roll 1-100" and who ever wins it wins it..no hard feelings.

4) do not ever go into instance and say you need everything that comes along..let others have stuff too...greed is
unbecoming. nothing is more upseting then working your butt off and getting nothing.

5) the basics apply green=greed/need........blue=pass/discuss/roll 1-100

these are the rules i live by. i use these with every instance i run and it works well, but make sure they are known
in advance because it is easy for people to say they didnt know and then you have upset people in your group..or
your upset because they are ninja-ing everything. anyways this is my idea of the rules.oh and the most important rule

6) HAVE FUN=)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
natuas
High council
High council

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-16

INSTANCE RULES. Empty
PostSubject: addition to rules   INSTANCE RULES. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:05 am

and probably the most important thing to me.....if you cant use it..let the guy who can have it. if no one can use it then its fair game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flirtyelf
Council member
Council member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-09

INSTANCE RULES. Empty
PostSubject: Great rules + 1 more   INSTANCE RULES. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:58 am

Enchanters can't need everything just because they need it to disenchant. I think the "need" rule applies only to gear you can equip and use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
callalilla
Council member
Council member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-08

INSTANCE RULES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSTANCE RULES.   INSTANCE RULES. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:22 pm

absolutly, chanters do not need everything, i got a chanter and its not fair to others, they may NEED the money from sellin it, so dont b greedy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shairl
Council member
Council member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-08

INSTANCE RULES. Empty
PostSubject: I agree   INSTANCE RULES. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:46 am

I agree enchanters should never Need an item for enchanting
I think Need should only take place if the Item can be Used as it is and the person doing the Needing meets the requiremnts at that time.
Such as if your a JC and a shadow gem comes up you can need it if your char is a JC if someone else is a JC then they can need it as well and you get the item if you win.
But I think thats the leaders job to state rules for loot at begining. Just so there is no misunderstandings. That time is a good time to state that you are such and such and ask if people mind if you need those items and if they do well then follow the rules and deal with it or find another party.
Once you go to higher level raids at 70 and so on most raids state rules or expect you to follow the norm and ask if your unsure. They do check to make sure people are not ninja-ing items and it will earn you a swift boot. Sometimes for taking a item with int if your a rogue even though it has higher agi and str and a better dps then the wep u have. You can atleast be sure t be asked questions why you took it! and then maybe get a kick.
And we are a helping guild and should be displaying proper courtsy toward the people who really do need the items.
If that kind of person is on a raid and in the guild - I say kick them from party, place them on ignore list ,and ban them from guild!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

INSTANCE RULES. Empty
PostSubject: Re: INSTANCE RULES.   INSTANCE RULES. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INSTANCE RULES.
Page 1 of 1